Three Resorts Giving The Gift Of Savings This Holiday Season
With the holidays quickly approaching, and paychecks quickly disappearing, we want to share 3 properties giving the gift of savings so that everyone else can receive the gift of travel. With offers in the Bahamas, Orlando and South Carolina, one might just be tempted to “gift a getaway” to themselves, as well as someone else.
“Bahama Beach Holiday” at Lighthouse Pointe at Grand Lucayan — Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
Available for booking now through December 15, 2017 with travel through January 1, 2018
- Save up to 35% on an all-inclusive vacation that includes meals, premium drinks, entertainment and activities
- Stays Nov. 16 — Dec. 20, 2017 — rates start at $169 per person/night
- Stays Dec. 21 — Jan. 1, 2018 — rates start at $191 per person/night
- Kids 4 and younger stay for free, ages 5–12 receive 50% off starting rate
*Price is per person, per night and based on double occupancy, island view room
Lighthouse Pointe is where the island authenticity of the Bahamas meets the ease and affordability of an all-inclusive resort. Here guests enjoy spacious, stylishly appointed guest rooms and exclusive access to delectable restaurants, as well as all recreation, entertainment, meals and premium-brand beverages. Lighthouse Pointe at Grand Lucayan is a picture-perfect getaway for revelers looking for a true, authentic Caribbean escape. For more information, check out our website at www.grandlucayan.com.
“Seek the Weekend” at Orlando World Center Marriott — Orlando, Florida
Available for booking now through December 30, 2017
- Offering 20 percent savings and a $25 nightly resort credit, when using promo code P91
- Rates starting at $159 per night
Vacationers can escape the hustle-and-bustle of the holiday season and daydream at the Falls Pool Oasis, enjoy rejuvenating treatments at the full-service spa, wine-and-dine at an array of taste tempting restaurants, beckon birdies at an 18-hole championship golf course and slide down the tallest and fastest resort slides in Florida. Catering to every kind of guest, Orlando World Center Marriott gives travelers the perfect excuse to head to the Sunshine State for a weekend of sun and savings this holiday season. For more information on Orlando World Center Marriott, call 800.380.7931 or visit www.worldcentermarriott.com.
“Festive Memories” at Montage Palmetto Bluff — Bluffton, S.C.
Available December 1 through December 30, 2017
- Luxurious accommodations in an Inn Room, Guest House or Cottage
- Special festive arrival amenity
- Breakfast daily ($60 credit)
- Cozy throw for cuddling
- Two complimentary cocktails from Octagon Bar and Gathering Place for enjoying by the fire pits
- Complimentary s’mores nightly
- Rates starting at $350 per night
’Tis the season for holiday spirit — located within a 20,000-acre coastal nature preserve in the heart of South Carolina’s Lowcountry, Montage Palmetto Bluff is the ideal location to create long-lasting memories with loved ones. With the resort adorned in festive splendor, enjoy a two-night holiday escape in luxurious accommodations complete with a cozy throw for cuddling to take a bit of the Montage holiday season home with you.
For more information or to experience Montage Palmetto Bluff, please call (843) 706–6500 or visit www.montagehotels.com/palmettobluff.