This Week: Wine & Dine event at Primal Cut in NYC
Primal Cut is hosting a Wine & Dine event next Thursday, October 18th where Executive Chef Daniel Fleming will be creating a delicious fall-inspired menu, highlighting local seasonal ingredients, complemented by a lavish wine pairing. Open to the public, tickets at only $125 all inclusive!
All the details are below, take a look and don’t wait too long to make your reservation!
- DATE: Thursday, Oct. 18th
- TIME: 1st Seating — 7:00PM (Cocktail reception starts at 6:30PM) | 2nd Seating — 9:45PM (Cocktail reception starts at 9:15PM)
- FOOD: Guest will indulge in a 4-course meal highlighting fall flavors and seasonal ingredients from the region. On the menu — roasted butternut squash with maytag blue cheese and spiced honey suckle (yum), followed by a decadent short rib ragu, and much more. Dessert too, don’t worry!
- WINE: Pairings will include a Newton Cabernet Sauvignon from Mt. Veeder Vineyard, Napa Valley, a Terrazas de los Andes Malbec from Mendoza and more.
- PRICE: $125 per person
- RESERVE: Space is limited! Call as soon as possible to make your reservations at 212–421–3600.