The Time New York Celebrates 20th Anniversary with $20,000 Penthouse Package
Do you have an extra $20,000 hanging around, maybe not, but if you do let us suggest one really cool way to spend it! The Time New York Hotel, the city’s first boutique property, is celebrating its 20th anniversary this May with an array of offerings, including an over-the-top Penthouse Package. Founded in 1999, the hotel offers a luxurious respite in the heart of Manhattan’s bustling Theater District.
$20,000 Penthouse Package: The package includes a 2-night stay in the hotel’s sophisticated Triplex Penthouse; a three-level, 2,000-square-foot design-driven suite which includes 500-square-feet of patio space and an in-room sauna; as well as:
- VIP transfers to-and-from the airport
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Choice of a 20-year-old bottle of Dom Perignon or a 20-year-old scotch and over-the-top celebration cake in room upon arrival
- Guided private tour of the Diamond District with a gifted platinum jewelry item
- Private helicopter tour of Manhattan
- Personal training session for two (or two personal training sessions) with TMPL Gym trainer
- Private dinner for two in the Glass Pavilion (pending availability)
- Exclusive gift bag upon departure
20th Anniversary Special: Guests receive 20% off stays 2-nights or more, as well as a complimentary bottle of prosecco when they book May 1–31 and stay May 1, 2019 — March 31, 2020. With a booking, travelers can enjoy daily continental buffet breakfast at Serafina (for up to two guests), Wine & Cheese Hour Monday — Saturday from 5–6:30 p.m. in LeGrande Lounge, full access to TMPL Fitness by David Barton and unlimited use of the hotel’s onsite 24-Hour fitness center, two vouchers per day for a medium drip coffee or tea at Goldfinch coffee bar, 20% off beverages at LeGrande Lounge, high-speed wireless, and local phone calls. Guests must use the promo code 20TH to book.
.99¢ Coffee at Goldfinch: To celebrate the hotel’s founding in 1999, guests can purchase a small coffee at Goldfinch for .99¢ throughout the month of May.
If you are still interested you can secure your booking by clicking here.