The McKittrick Hotel Announces The Return Of The Gallow Green Rooftop
There are many reasons to check out The McKittrick Hotel, which is home of the immersive theater spectacle Sleep No More, year-round rooftop bar Gallow Green, jazz age-inspired speakeasy Manderley Bar and The Heath, a full-service restaurant and performance venue, which is home of the new storytelling experience Flight through April 20. Check out a few reasons to checkout Gallow Green:
- The whimsical rooftop getaway Gallow Green will re-open for the spring and summer on April 20. Their new cocktail list should be ready to share this week.
- Scottish theater company Vox Motus’ North American premiere of the New York Times “Critics’ Pick” Flight has just been extended beyond its original 8-week run through April 20.
- In addition, they welcome the return of internationally-acclaimed mentalist Scott Silven and his magical dining experience At The Illusionist’s Table this September.
- They also feature an eclectic weekly lineup of live music in our speakeasy Manderley Bar, including queen of nightlife Susanne Bartsch’s new Bartschland Follies.
- And performances of NYC’s original immersive theater smash Sleep No More are offered seven days a week.