The Frida Kahlo Art Hotel Experience Lands in Brooklyn
NYC is buzzing about Frida Kahlo, given the recent opening of Brooklyn Museum’s first-ever US debut of Frida Kahlo: Appearances Can Be Deceiving curating Frida’s artifacts, fashion and artworks.
Brooklyn’s NU Hotel grants guests VIP access to the exhibit (i.e. skip lines and no wait times) through an exclusive partnership with Brooklyn Museum. NU has launched an immersive Frida Kahlo experience via curated art exhibits at the hotel and a VIP Frida Kahlo package inclusive of a stay within a new Frida Kahlo-inspired guest room featuring a full-scale wall mural by a Mexican Brooklyn-based artist, Miguel Ayuso.
Check out the exclusive details below:
NU Hotel has launched a VIP Frida package experience (from $339) which includes:
- Accommodations in the NU Perspective Frida Mural Room by Brooklyn-based, Mexican artist, Miguel Ayuso (based on availability)
- Two untimed flexible tickets to the exhibition Frida Kahlo: Appearances Can Be Deceiving at Brooklyn Museum
- Two Frida-inspired Margaritas at NU Bar & Lounge
- Copy of the exhibit book Frida Kahlo: Making Her Self Up by curator Claire Wilcox
- $75 gift certificate to The Norm, which is the restaurant at Brooklyn Museum.
- Guests can book an alternative Frida Kahlo in Brooklyn package (from $239) including accommodations in a NU Perspective Room, daily continental breakfast, WiFi, and two untimed tickets to see Frida Kahlo: Appearances Can Be Deceiving at Brooklyn Museum (additional tickets can be purchased for $35)