Sushi by Bou to Open This Summer at Jue Lan Club Southampton
Jue Lan Club, the Modern Chinese eatery located in the heart of Southampton, is returning this Memorial Day Weekend for its third season out east.
Jue Lan Club first opened in New York City in the old Limelight space in December 2015, and opened its Southampton outpost in the Summer of 2016. Re-opening at 268 Elm Street on May 23rd (next week), this upscale indoor/outdoor space will not only bring back it’s traditional Chinese cuisine, but it’s bringing Sushi By Bou, a unique omakase sushi experience, out east this Hamptons season.
Sushi By Bou, is the destination for NYC’s best 30-minute, 12-piece, $50-Omakase from Sushi Chef David Bouhadana. The quick-service omakase concept resides inside Jue Lan Club in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood, and will be launching at Jue Lan Club’s Southampton location beginning Memorial Day Weekend.
Both Jue Lan Club and Sushi by Bou will be open for lunch and dinner service this summer Wednesdays — Sundays. The intimate 8-seat sushi bar offers a lunch time omakase: 30-minutes and 12-pieces of nigiri sushi for $50.00, while the dinner omakase offering will include: 16-pieces of nigiri sushi and a hand roll for one hour priced at $100.00.
IN SUMMARY, What’s new at Jue Lan Club Southampton this Summer?
- Jue Lan Club is bringing Bou to the beach with the addition of Sushi by Bou
- Both Jue Lan Club and Sushi by Bou will be open for lunch (the restaurant was only open for dinner service in previous summers)
- Jue Lan Club Owners: Robert Collins (previously Lure & Mercer Hotel) & Naoime Ram
- Sushi by Bou co-owners: Michael Sinensky, Erika London and David Bouhadana
- New Executive Chef: Nick Zhong (previously the sous chef at Red Farm)
- Lead Matradees: Dara Mirjahangiry (previously Philippe), Sarah Sands (previously Lure & Juvia Miami)