Spring & Varick is SoHo’s newest Modern American restaurant with a twist. Spearheaded by acclaimed chef John Creger, Spring & Varick will be serving an elevated take on the cuisine.
Chef Creger has worked under some of the most influential names in the culinary industry such as Bobby Flay at Bar Americain, David Burke at David Burke’s Kitchen, and Brad Farmerie at Saxon + Parole, to name a few. Chef Creger has been featured on Food Network’s hit show, “Chopped” as well as “Chefs Wanted’.
The menu at Spring & Varick consists of complex, and diverse, flavor profiles combined with familiar dishes, resulting in a remarkable culinary experience. The menu items are a direct representation of the kind of diversity and culture the restaurant will cultivate. Some stand out dishes include:
- Beet Ravioli, Pesto Ricotta, Spiced Pepitas, Beet Caramel
- Pennsylvania Amish Chicken Breast, Artichoke Barigoule, Truffle, Panisse, Lobster Mushrooms
- S & V Burger, Pat LaFrieda Blend, Tempura Comte, Brioche, S&V Burger Sauce, Fries
- 12oz Bone in Pork Chop, Braised Red Cabbage, Apple Bourbon Compote, Pork Demi
- Scallops, Parsnip Puree, Braised Endive, Quinoa Salad, Mandarin
- Ricotta Gnudi, Shiitake and Oyster Mushrooms, Swiss Chard, Asiago, Vegetable Nage
- Vanilla Saffron Panna Cotta, Candied Orange, Pistachio, Blood Orange Caviar, Balsamic soaked Figs
- S’mores, Dark Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate “Cake”, Torched Marshmallow, Graham Crackers
Spring & Varick will also be serving seasonal, rolling, dinner specials as well such as a Short Rib Pinwheel from Pat LaFrieda, crusted with Baby Hemp Leaf Gremolata.
Spring & Varick will also be open on Thanksgiving serving classics such as Roasted Turkey and some re-imagined dishes like Lobster Dumplings and Cocoa Rubbed Venison.