PATRÓN Enters the Metaverse in New ‘Summer Made Sensational: A PATRÓN Pop-Up Series’
An Immersive Cocktail Quest in Decentraland this August that Allows Fans a Chance to Win a Vibrant Escape to Punta Mita
For the first time, PATRÓN Tequila is entering the metaverse through their “Summer Made Sensational: A PATRÓN Pop-Up Series’’ immersive cocktail quest. The virtual reality adventure will offer fans a vibrant escape through a unique cocktail-themed journey in Decentraland, a 3D virtual world browser-based platform.
“Summer Made Sensational: A PATRÓN Pop-Up Series” will be open to metaverse users for two weekends in August (Aug. 12–14 and Aug. 19–21) and is inspired by three of PATRÓN Tequila’s refreshingly perfect cocktails — the PATRÓN Perfect Paloma, PATRÓN Silver & Soda, and PATRÓN Añejo Highball — where adults 21 and older will help bartenders find the essential ingredients needed for making each drink in three cocktail-themed quests.
U.S. residents who successfully complete all three quests will be entered for a chance to win the grand prize — a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Punta Mita, Mexico. A grand prize will be awarded each weekend, and includes:
- Exclusive access to mythic PATRÓN summer shades
- Travel for two people from the United States to Punta Mita, Mexico
- 4-night accommodation in a luxe three-bedroom condo for two people in Punta Mita
- Three meals provided a day (alcohol is not included)
- Unlimited golf and golf cart usage at Punta Mita Golf Courses during the stay
- Use of Punta Mita Ocean Sports aquatic equipment ie. Surf boards, SUP boards, kayaks, etc.
Learn how to experience the smooth and delicious taste of PATRÓN Tequila IRL with Drizly and look no further than the following line-up of refreshingly perfect PATRÓN cocktails to enjoy while journeying through the “Summer Made Sensational: A PATRÓN Pop-Up Series.” Fans are encouraged to share their metaverse adventures on social through #PatronTequilaverse.