Newest Hotel Amenity: Opt in to be Scared This Halloween
Halloween in Manhattan is full of terrifying thrills and those who are deadly serious about being scared out of their wits can book a stay in Refinery’s Hotel of Horrors. From October 24–31, the entire 12th floor of the hotel will be transformed into a creepy and haunted scene.
Guests who book the package can expect tricks, treats, and spooky surprises throughout their stay. For those looking for added suspense, opt-in to be scared by ghosts, zombies, and creepy creatures lurking around every corner. And for even more Halloween entertainment, guests can binge-watch Halloween movies while enjoying themed room service and Refinery Wine.
Refinery’s Hotel of Horrors includes:
- Accommodations in an Atelier Suite
- 2 entrees from the themed room service menu:
- Devil on Horseback — chicken wrapped in Prosciutto, diabolique sauce, seasonal veggie medley
- To Die For Brisket — smoked, beet BBQ sauce, funeral potatoes, coleslaw
- Witch’s Curls — squid ink pasta, calamari, Nduja butter, pan grattato
- Charcuterie board
- One bottle of Refinery Wine
- Access to HBO Go and Netflix to binge-watch Halloween movies
Refinery’s Hotel of Horrors begins at $499 per night and can be booked here.