New Fall/Coffee Recipes Released Exclusively From Bulletproof
In honor of National Coffee Day today, Bulletproof, the leading food, beverage, and content company widely known for the celebrity-favored Bulletproof Coffee has now released three FALL-APPROVED coffee recipes for those looking to celebrate in the comfort of their homes — such as: Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Coffee Shake, Bulletproof Coffee Egg Latte and Bulletproof’s Signature Hot Butter Coffee
With celeb fans including Halle Berry, Kelly Ripa, Ellie Goulding, Bethenny Frankel, Shaun T, Busy Philipps, among others, the keto-friendly coffee is certified to be free of 27 energy-sapping toxins and will power your brain and body and give you steady, all-day energy!
Bulletproof Coffee Pumpkin Spice Shake
1 peeled and frozen green banana
1/2 cup cold-brewed or chilled coffee from mold-free beans
1/4 teaspoon ground Ceylon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon allspice
2 tablespoons full-fat canned coconut milk (BPA-free)
1 scoop collagen protein (optional)
1/4 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Over medium heat, simmer for approximately five minutes. Stir well to evenly blend spices and oils.
- In a high-speed blender, add 2 1/2 cups Bulletproof coffee (brewed strong), add pumpkin spice mixture from saucepan — blend on high for 30 seconds until creamy and frothy.
- (Option: if you don’t have a blender, add premade coffee to pumpkin mixture and use a hand blender in saucepan — blend till smooth and frothy.)
- Optional: add xylitol, monk fruit, stevia, or other natural sweetener.
- Optional: add raw cream/whipped cream on top for a special treat, if you can find it!
Bulletproof Coffee Egg Latte
8 ounces black coffee
1–2 tablespoons grass-fed butter or 1–2 teaspoons grass-fed ghee
1 teaspoon-2 tablespoons Brain Octane Oil
2 pasture-raised eggs
1 scoop Vanilla Collagen Protein
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Add eggs, butter, oil and cinnamon to the blender.
- Add coffee and blend for 45 seconds on high.
- Add collagen protein and blend for 5 seconds on low.
- Top with cinnamon.
Bulletproof Signature Coffee
2 ½ heaping tablespoons ground Bulletproof Coffee Beans
1 teaspoon — 2 tablespoons Brain Octane Oil
1–2 tablespoons grass-fed, unsalted butter or 1–2 teaspoons of grass-fed ghee.
- Make your coffee. Brew 1 cup (8–12 ounces) of coffee using filtered water with 2 ½ heaping tablespoons of freshly ground Bulletproof Coffee Beans. Use a French Press for ease of use and to preserve beneficial coffee oils that paper filters keep out.
- Add Brain Octane Oil. Add 1 teaspoon to 2 tablespoons of Brain Octane Oil (start slow with this stuff — it’s powerful!)
- Add grass-fed butter or ghee. Add 1–2 tablespoons of grass-fed, unsalted butter or grass-fed ghee. Make sure your butter is unsalted. Salty coffee is gross.
- Blend. Mix it all in a blender for 20–30 seconds until it looks like a creamy latte. There will be a good amount of foam on top.