Make Bermuda’s Iconic ‘Pink Palace’ Your Summer Home
We all know that summer plans are made in the winter, and Bermuda’s Hamilton Princess & Beach Club has you covered. For the first time ever, the resort is pleased to announce their newest guest offering for those looking to level-up from the typical Hamptons share house this year.
The revolutionary program, “Shades of Pink Suites”, allows couples to book lavish suites as their summer home for up to nine weekends of the season at an incredible rate not offered ever before.
Trade in the agonizing Hamptons traffic, overcrowded share houses and pesky mosquitoes for a true weekend paradise that’s conveniently a 90-minute direct flight from the Northeast — jet out by 10 am and you’ll be on the beach before noon!
Coined the “Pink Palace” and “a Place of Eternal Spring,” the Hamilton Princess is the perfect blend of vintage charm with a modern twist. It’s luscious pink exterior, charming pink jitney rides, and breathtaking scenery has made it the crown gem of Bermuda. It’s also home to Bermuda’s only full-service hotel marina featuring up to 60 yachts at a time and world-class contemporary art from Andy Warhol, Banksy and more.
The Shades of Pink Suites package includes the below never-before-offered amenities to ensure guests truly feel like royalty!
- Room category choices ranging from Gold to Signature with lounge access
- Car service for arrival and departures
- Sunscreen and champagne upon arrival
- Luggage storage and full laundry services to leave behind your beach essentials
- Exclusive local itineraries from the Winnow app
- Reserved loungers at the pool & beach
- Exhale Spa barre classes per weekend
- Retail offers in-room upon arrival for purchase (sunglasses, hats, bathers etc.)
- Cabana reservation
- Fully stocked minibar of beer, wine and soda
- Optional Twizy Rental — see the best of Bermuda utilizing this cute, compact electric car.
Grab your girlfriends, boyfriends or both and make it a summer to remember! #HamiltonIsTheNewHamptons