Lipton Partners with Strala Yoga founder, Tara Stiles, to Incorporate Wellness into Everyday Life
On September 26, Tara Stiles, founder of Strala Yoga held a special “De-Stress Flow” to celebrate the launch of the new Lipton Wellness Range. She’s partnering with Lipton to bring her fun, fearless and fabulous approach to yoga with a series of techniques and tips that can be done anytime, anywhere. Tara’s clients include Brooklyn Decker, Elle Macpherson and Deepak Chopra who rave about her laid-back, energetic and open vibe to being healthy and happy.
The new range, made with carefully selected botanicals and blended with essential oils, helps make well being a part of your everyday routine — in just 4–6 minutes of brew time. Enjoy a daily cup or two to supplement your varied balance diet — anytime, anywhere.
The new wellness range is available in five varieties, including:
- Stress Less: A comforting, cozy herbal infusion to help you unwind* featuring cinnamon, chamomile and lavender.
- Detox: This herbal and green infusion is the perfect companion to clean eating* featuring dandelion, nettle and grapefruit.
- Soothe Your Tummy: An herbal infusion for those times your tummy feels less than its best* featuring ginger, peppermint and fennel.
- Bedtime Bliss: An herbal infusion that sings you to sleep, like a lullaby in a cup* with chamomile, mint and orange peel.
- Daily Support: An excellent source of vitamin C, this herbal infusion helps support your body’s natural defenses* with turmeric, Echinacea and ginger.
“We’re delighted to launch our new Lipton wellness range,” said George Hamilton, Tea Director at Unilever. “We know we’re all looking for ways to take care of ourselves. Essential oils, supplements and herbs are often part of wellness routines, and now we’ve found a way to incorporate them that’s as simple as brewing a tea bag. From Stress Less to Detox, our range offers a beautifully crafted experience for everyone, everywhere.”
To celebrate the launch, Lipton is partnering with Tara Stiles, founder and owner of Strala Yoga, a revolutionary approach to guiding feeling and movement. Strala combines the rich vocabulary of yoga, with the movement and healing wisdom of tai chi, to inspire radiantly healthy wellbeing.
Tara created a series of accessible yoga and wellness tips for Lipton inspired by the new Wellness range. Infused with elements of the Strala Yoga practice, these tips don’t require props or a studio, bringing wellbeing to people in their everyday lives.
The new Lipton Wellness range will be available in retailers nationwide beginning in late September with a suggested retail price of $3.99.