Kick-off Tailgating Season with Black Box Red Sangria
With September just around the corner, Black Box Red Sangria is here for all your entertaining needs. Best served chilled or over ice with slices of your favorite fresh fruit, the wine pairs perfectly with tailgating staples like grilled meats and zesty dips. For a refreshing way to cool down in game time heat, opt for the quick and simple Black Box Froz-angria recipe, provided below.
Spice up the seating at your next get-together with the limited-edition Black Box Sangria Air Lounger, available on InThePoolRoom.com for $45. Easy to inflate with no extra equipment, the air lounger comes complete with a pair of shatter-proof wine glasses, small carrying pack, and cup holder placed at easy-sipping level, making it easy to enjoy while grilling out, camping or cheering on your favorite team.
Black Box Froz-angria
Makes 2 servings
- 2 cups Black Box Red Sangria
- ½ cup orange juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Lemon or orange wheels, for garnish
- Pour sangria into an ice cube tray and freeze for at least 6 hours. It will never freeze completely because of the alcohol content — when it’s solid but feels a bit soft when you push it, it’s ready.
- Pop the ice cubes into a blender and pour in the orange juice. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. You may have to stop the blender and push the ingredients down several times. Serve immediately.
- If you want to make your Black Box Froz-angria ahead of time, freeze it right in the body of the blender, then use a spoon to loosen it up, add a splash of water, and re-blend until smooth when you’re ready to serve.