Introducing “Draft Pass” The First-Ever Cocktail Infuser Delivery Service
Sourced Craft Cocktails, the largest cocktail delivery service in the country, has introduced “Draft Pass,” a one-of-a-kind cocktail infuser and service for people’s homes. With Football Sunday’s and fall gatherings, this is a must-have product for the fall and holiday season.
A simple solution to elevate quarantine hubs and gatherings like Football Sundays, birthday celebrations, as entertainers can host with bar-ready cocktails at an easy pull of a handle. In partnership with GrowlerWerks, the Draft Pass service allows cocktail aficionados to purchase a small or large draft infuser and receive their first 15 or 30 cocktails for free.
At any time, imbibers can place an order for a professional bartender to refill their cocktails and charge their infuser with CO2 right at their door. Delivery available in LA, NYC, Austin, Dallas, Chicago, D.C., and San Francisco.
How It Works
What is Sourced: Craft Cocktails Delivered?
- Sourced Craft Cocktails is a service that delivers classic cocktails to your door. We provide bartenders who are currently out of work due to bar closures across America with the ability to earn a livable wage by delivering your order.
What is a batched craft cocktail?
- Made with freshly squeezed juice & homemade syrups/bitters flawlessly mixed into one batched juice bottle, all you have to do is combine it with the premium, sealed spirit bottle included in your order.
Is Sourced a retailer of alcohol?
- NO…Sourced is the marketing and delivery agent of your local alcohol Off Premise Retailer. All spirits brands, bottle sizes, and price per bottle are exclusively controlled and set by our Off Premise Retailers. We are listing their products on our site along with our freshly made non alcoholic pre mixed batches and deliver BOTH the alcohol on behalf of the Retailer and our non alcoholic mix with your order.
Is Sourced available everywhere?
- Sourced delivery is available to Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, New York City, Washington D.C., Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
- Sourced will be expanding to Nashville and South Florida shortly!
How long does it take to be delivered?
- If you order before 2pm Eastern Standard Time, you can order delivery for THAT SAME DAY, if delivery slots are still available. State Laws do require that we end delivery by 9pm local time.
- You will get a text when your delivery is enroute and be able to track your delivery.
- You can preorder for any day in the future
Who is delivering the package?
- Local bartenders who desperately need this work in the time of coronavirus as their main bars have been closed down by the government.
Do I get to keep everything?
- YES — the local bartender is dropping off one bag containing the sealed alcohol bottle, our premixed fresh non alcoholic batch, premium plastic cups, a jigger (bartenders measuring tool), and simple instructions on how to mix. Once we drop it off, everything including any left over spirits are yours to enjoy responsibly.
How hard is it to mix?
- Literally as easy as adding cream to your coffee (or oat milk if you prefer)! The instructions provided with your kit will instruct you to fill your cup with ice, pour one jigger full of the spirit, pour two jiggers full of the mix, stir, and ENJOY!
Can I order all night?
- Yes, you can order any time you would like and schedule the date for the delivery that works best for you! State Law says we have to be done with deliveries of alcohol by 9pm.
Is this legal?
- Absolutely! Just like any other liquor delivery service (Drizly, Instacart, etc), we are simply delivering the liquor you are purchasing on our eCommerce store from a local licensed liquor store. Additionally, we’re preparing and delivering the perfect, fresh premixed non alcoholic batch for flawless craft cocktails.
Is this safe with coronavirus?
- Our fresh, premade non alcoholic mixes are made in a local commercial kitchen by our Operations team that has ServeSafe food handler certification with additional cleaning and sanitation safety precautions taken such as hand sanitizing between EVERY order production. The Operations team AND the local bartender making the delivery voluntarily have their temperature checked before entering our facility every single day.
Can I tip the bartender making the delivery?
- Sure! If your local bartender goes above and beyond and you want to say thanks, we won’t stop you. However, tipping is not required. They are paid a livable wage per hour and we pay for ALL transportation costs to get this order to you safely.