Hotel Commonwealth Partnering with Red Sox Legend Tim Wakefield for Ultimate VIP Package
Known for his signature knuckleball, Tim Wakefield is a legend among Red Sox alumni. As the official hotel of the Boston Red Sox, Hotel Commonwealth is sharing Tim with fans through the new package “Knuckle Sandwiches — A Date With The Great Tim Wakefield.”
Located in the heart of Kenmore Square just steps away from Fenway Park, fans who book the Knuckle Sandwiches Package have the opportunity to cross off a bucket list item by meeting #49.
He is eager to talk all things Red Sox and baseball with fans over lunch while also benefitting the Red Sox Foundation and the amazing work they do each day. Please see below for full amenities:
Knuckle Sandwiches — A Date With The Great Tim Wakefield ($9,949)
- Overnight stay in luxe Fenway Rooms for up to four people
- Lunch with Tim Wakefield at Eastern Standard Restaurant for up to four people
- Four Green Monster seats to the game that evening
- Pre-Game VIP Fenway Park tour and access to on the field batting practice for up to four people
- Personalized message on the scoreboard during the game
- Autographed swag for up to four people
- Overnight valet parking for up to two vehicles
- Breakfast at Eastern Standard for up to four people
Package available for select dates only. Portion of the proceeds to be donated to the Red Sox Foundation. Package is non-cancellable once confirmed.