Hamilton Princess shows kids the Royal Treatment at the ‘Prince & Princess Club’ starting April 15
Family travel with young kids is all about balance. Between booking a safe location that appeals to the kids — while also having the option to escape them for at least a day — the options are scarce.
Fortunately, for families looking for the perfect Summer ’19 vacay, Bermuda’s iconic Hamilton Princess is launching the exclusive “Prince & Princess’ Club” just in time for Easter break starting April 15 with activities and adventures that will keep even the most fidgety of family members entertained.
Coined the “Pink Palace,” this historic property has been a Bermudian icon since 1885 with its pink exterior, breathtaking scenery, and vintage charm. Parents can utilize a fully trained camp staff featuring extensive programming built around interactive activities and experiential education tied with Bermudian culture.
In addition to special programming below, kids can participate in daily adventures like scavenger hunts throughout the property, sand castle building, and learn about the fascinating history of Bermuda. Parents can use this time to indulge with an Exhale spa treatment, conduct a private art tour, or enjoy Hamilton’s top restaurants, shops, and bars (located just minutes away).
For opening weekend during Easter, April 15–22, the special activities include:
- Princess Art Hunt — Kids will be utilizing special clues and polaroids to help them discover the wonderful art throughout the property.
- Crazy Sand Crafts — Children can experiment with Bermuda sand to show off their creativity!
- Ocean Discovery Zone — Children can learn about ocean creatures native to Bermuda, the importance of sailing in the community, and discover the secrets of the Bermuda Triangle
- Bermuda Kite Building — With the help of camp counselors, kids can create their very own kites to fly all over!
- An easter egg hunt to ring in the Easter festivities.
- Classic games such as air hockey, giant chess, bean bag toss & more
Parents can book their children for full-day stays (9am-5pm) for up to a week, or a la carte offerings if they so desire. Plus, babysitting is offered year-round with just 48 hour’s notice!