Get All the Fall Feels with These Fall-Themed Cocktails
The leaves are changing and so should your signature drink. So, in the spirit of fall, it’s out with the rosé and in with these deliciously seasonal offerings. But on the flip side, fall also brings its own set of little joys: pleasantly cool weather, autumn foliage, and the end of spritzes (not that I have anything against them).
RUFFINO Prosecco Berry Punch
· 1½ parts Ruffino Prosecco
· 1 part Ruby Porto
· 1 part white tea
· ¾ parts lemon juice
· ½ part 100% cranberry juice
· ½ part simple syrup
· Lemon twist
· Fresh cranberries
Combine the ingredients except for the Ruffino Prosecco into a punch bowl. Stir and then add the prosecco. Lightly stir and garnish with a lemon twist and fresh cranberries.
RUFFINO Jack of Spades
· 2 parts Ruffino Prosecco
· 1½ parts cognac
· ¾ parts lemon juice
· 1 part apple cider
· ½ part honey syrup (2:1 honey to water)
· Apple slices
Shake the cognac, lemon, apple cider, and honey syrup. Strain into a lowball glass with ice and top with Ruffino Prosecco. Garnish with an apple slice.
Casa Noble In Noble Fashion
· 1.5 oz Casa Noble Reposado Tequila
· 0.5 oz ancho chili liqueur
· 0.25 oz simple syrup
· 2 dashes orange bitters
· 2 drops molé bitters
· Orange peel
Combine all ingredients, except orange peel, into mixing glass and stir. Strain into glass over ice. Squeeze orange peel; rub around rim and drop into glass.
SVEDKA Bloody Citron
- 1.5 Parts Svedka Citron
- 3 Parts Tomato Juice
- 0.5 Parts Fresh Lemon Juice
- Dash Worcestershire Sauce
- Dash Hot Sauce
- Pinch Salt
BUILD in mixing glass filled with ice. “ROLL” from one cup to another until cold and mixed. POUR into a tall glass. GARNISH with a lemon slice and a celery stick
SVEDKA Little Devil
- 1.5 Parts Svedka Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 Part Sour Mix
- Ginger Beer
- Splash Raspberry Liqueur
POUR ingredients (except raspberry liqueur) into a Collins glass half-filled with ice. STIR well. POUR raspberry liqueur down the side of the glass allowing it to sink. GARNISH with candied ginger.
- 1 bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- 8–10 frozen cranberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- Put cranberries on a skewer and rinse under cold water.
- Dip skewered cranberries in water, then roll in granulated sugar.
- Place skewers on wax paper and place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Fill glass ¾ with Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG.
- Place skewers on top of glass and serve.
For a slightly sweeter garnish, soak fresh or frozen berries in maple syrup overnight, then skewer and roll in sugar.
Fill 8 oz glass with ice
1 oz fine gin (Hendricks/Bombay Sapphire)
5 oz Bruce Cost Ginger Ale (Original or Passion Fruit)
0.5 oz fresh lemon or lime juice
Garnish with lime
Variation: Muddle 6–8 fresh cilantro leaves in bottom of glass before making drink
· 0.75 oz lime juice
· 0.5 oz creme de cassis
· 1.5 oz El Tesoro Reposado tequila
· 4 oz Bruce Cost Ginger Ale — Original