Gather ‘Round and Give Thanks This Holiday Season with these Rum Cocktails
As the holiday season approaches, there’s no better way to celebrate this Thanksgiving than by enjoying a cocktail inspired by the feast that brings us all together. The EXIMO Honey Harvest, made with FACUNDO EXIMO Rum, blends a delicious turmeric honey syrup with Benedictine liqueur and carrot juice, inspired by the rich flavors of the Thanksgiving meal.
As the perfect nightcap to end the day of feast, opt for a refreshing HAVANA Café cocktail, made with cold brew coffee, vermouth, and HAVANA CLUB Añejo Clásico dark rum.
Designed to be savored and enjoyed amidst the fall foliage, the EXIMO Honey Harvest and HAVANA Café cocktails are libations sure to warm the hearts of friends and family, alike, as they reflect on all they are thankful for this holiday season.
Please see cocktail recipe below and enjoy!
EXIMO Honey Harvest
· 1½ parts FACUNDO EXIMO Rum
· ½ part Honey Turmeric Syrup
· ½ part Lemon juice
· ¼ part Carrot juice
· ¼ part Passion Fruit juice
· ¼ part Benedictine liqueur
· Garnish: Micro edible flowers, lime wheel, and mint
Honey Turmeric Syrup Method
· Stir 10 ounces of hot water with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 10 ounces of orange blossom honey until well combined. Allow to cool before use.
· Combine and shake all ingredients vigorously with plenty of ice. Double strain into rocks glass. Garnish with micro edible flowers, lime wheel and mint.
· 2 parts HAVANA CLUB® Añejo Clásico Rum
· ¼ parts demerara sugar
· ¾ parts MARTINI & ROSSI® Rosso Vermouth
· ½ parts Cold Brew Coffee
· Garnish with lemon twist
· Single Ice Rock
· Stir all ingredients with plenty of ice until very cold. Strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube.