Celebrate the US Open with the signature Honey Deuce Cocktail at these NYC Bars
The 2020 US Open is now in full swing, and while necessary COVID-19 restrictions will prohibit spectators from watching inside the stadium this year, New Yorkers can still toast to their favorite players with the signature cocktail of the tournament, the Grey Goose Honey Deuce, at several bars and restaurants in NYC.
An essential part of the US Open tournament experience, the Honey Deuce cocktail is comprised of Grey Goose Vodka, freshly squeezed lemonade and Chambord raspberry liqueur, topped with tennis-inspired honeydew melon balls. Designed to transport tennis fans near and far to the non-stop court-side action, just one sip will make you feel like you’re cheering on from the stands.
The below NYC hot spots will be serving the Honey Deuce cocktail for the duration of the tournament:
- The Greens at Pier 17 (Seaport) — Beginning on 9/9, The Greens rooftop at Pier will be hosting the ultimate Grey Goose US Open experience, with giant TVs, lawn games, and of, course, plenty of Honey Deuce cocktails. New Yorkers can reserve their outdoor, 14ftx14ft socially distanced space for up to eight people.
- Dante (Greenwich Village & West Village) — Dante is an essential part of the New York City cocktail scene, which is why the iconic bar not only be serving the Honey Deuce at both of its locations but also to the US Open players themselves. Dante will host a pop-up bar at the quarantine pod for players to enjoy classic cocktails post-match.
- Harlem Tavern (Harlem) — Just blocks from Central Park and Morningside, Harlem Tavern will be pouring Honey Deuce cocktails for enjoyment in their lively beer garden. With large TVs, energetic patrons and delicious cocktails, it’s an ideal spot for watching live sports.
- A.R.T at the Arlo Hotel (SoHo) — With views of the Hudson River and Freedom Tower Skyline, the A.R.T rooftop at the Arlo Hotel is the perfect spot for those searching for a good view to pair with their Honey Deuce. With outdoor coverings in case of unexpected weather, the A.R.T. can keep the watch party going rain or shine.
- Stonewall Inn (West Village) — As one of NYC’s most iconic bars, there’s no better spot to watch the iconic tennis tournament while enjoying its signature cocktail, The Stonewall Inn has expanded outdoor seating to accommodate groups of all sizes.
Additionally, those who’d prefer to catch the action from their living room can also order the first-ever Honey Deuce Cocktail Kit straight to their door via Sourced Craft Cocktails. The Honey Deuce Cocktail Kit includes all the necessary ingredients to recreate the cocktail right at-home, as well as a set of 2020 commemorative US Open cups, now available outside of the stadium for the first time ever, and the final touch to the ultimate at-home watch party.