Celebrate National Rosè Day With Meiomi Rosè
With National Rosé Day just around the corner on June 9, we hope you will consider the newly released, Meiomi Rosè for any stories or wine round-ups you may have planned.
Perfect for summer sipping, Meiomi’s smooth, delicately pink Rosè is a refreshing addition to any outdoor picnic or at-home gathering this season. For a delightful step up, try gourmet cheese chefs’, The Cheese Twins’, mozzarella grilled cheese recipe that is deliciously crafted to pair with Meiomi Rosé. We include the recipe and instructions below for you to check out.
MEIOMI ROSÉ GRILLED CHEESE PAIRING
¼ lb Mozzarella
¼ lb Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
2 TBS, Butter
4 pieces of brioche bread
Recipe (serves 2):
1. Add Ghee (or butter) to pan (Note: Ghee does not burn, as it has most milk solids have been removed)
2. Grill one side of each slice of bread. Flip.
3. On grilled face of bread slice, Add sliced mozzarella.
4. Add grated Parmigiano Reggiano to pan (underneath bread). As cheese fries, shuffle bread in small circles so cheese catches on bread and disconnects from pan.
5. Flip and repeat addition of cheese to pan and bread.
6. Move to cutting board. Slice in half (diagonal) and serve on plate.
Follow the directions below to add “Parmesan Crisps,” which give the Grilled Cheese dimension:
1. Grate Parmesan into a pile on a piece of parchment paper or silicon baking mat. Gently press down (diameter — 1 or 2 inches). Space ½” apart.
2. Bake at 400 degrees F. until golden brown. Let cool.
3. Add to grilled cheese before closing!