Calling All Brunchers: Check Out The Ainsworth
Brunch season is upon us and there are so many kinds of brunches out there — at The Ainsworth brunch is taken VERY seriously and offers something for everyone. The only question is: what kind of bruncher are you?
- For the health freak: try the Coconut Pineapple Parfait with cinnamon Greek yogurt, toasted coconut flakes and fresh pineapple.
- For the hangover cure: three words — Classic Egg Benedict, with charred sausage and avocado on an English muffin
- For the cheat day: check out the famed Mac & Cheese Burger — a panko crusted mac & cheese patty, layered with a beef patty, mac & cheese to top it off on a sesame bun
- For the breakfast lover: Stuffed French Toast, filled with strawberry sweet crema and topped with mixed berries
- For the Instagram: if you’re trying to be #basic, look no further than the Avocado Toast
With three locations in New York City (Midtown, Chelsea & East Village), two in New Jersey (Hoboken and Newark), and Kansas City, The Ainsworth is a multipurpose venue comprised of a full-scale restaurant, bar, lounge and event space. Their menu includes a selection of signature passed and stationary American fare, as well as handcrafted cocktails.