Balvenie Single Malt Scotch Whisky partners with Todd Snyder
Balvenie Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Council of Fashion Designers of America Foundation and luxury retailer, Todd Snyder, have come together in a unique capsule collection titled The Balvenie Presents: CFDA & Todd Snyder Crafted Collection.
The Crafted Collection, inspired by the handcrafted nature of The Balvenie Single Malt Scotch Whisky, is available for sale now through- 11/31 at the Todd Snyder Flagship, 25 E. 26th St, New York City, and now through the end of the year, which you can visit by clicking here.
Whisky lovers, fashion enthusiasts, and art fanatics alike will have the opportunity to purchase extremely limited-edition, one-of-a-kind, handcrafted items incorporating wood from The Balvenie Distillery in Dufftown, Scotland. The Collection includes:
- Balvenie snare drums made from fir timbers, which housed the aged whisky, handcrafted by Louie Scalzo of SJC Drums. ($1500)
- Balvenie barrels transformed into bar carts by Mats Christéen of Foundrywood. ($3,900) *made to order
- Balvenie wood charcuterie boards infused with Balvenie-scented essential oils, complete with Glencairn whisky glass recess, from Dylan Mellinger of Black Fox Furniture. ($75)
- One-of-a-kind pair of luxury men’s leather dress shoes with Balvenie wood heel (size 10.5) from Raul Ojeda of LA-based Willie’s Shoe Service and Don Ville. ($3,600)
- For the full bespoke experience, one buyer can purchase an exclusive package to meet with Raul in LA. The package includes a domestic round-trip flight to Los Angeles, exclusive fitting for a custom pair of Balvenie-heeled, leather dress shoes complete with a Balvenie tasting experience at Raul’s studio, and a two-night stay in a five-star hotel. ($15,000)
“We’ve always prided ourselves on supporting craftspeople at The Balvenie — from within our own distillery, to the talented men and women preserving the art of craftsmanship across all industries,” The Balvenie Brand Director, Greg Levine, says.
“Each handcrafted piece of this limited collection represents the marriage of art, luxury and craft that The Balvenie has embodied for over 125 years. We see this collection as the perfect opportunity to express The Balvenie’s ethos of hand craftsmanship, quality over quantity, appreciation for the art of craft, and a dedication to making the very best product possible every day — all while shining the spotlight on an incredible group of craftspeople.”